For information about the personal data, the purpose and the parties to whom this data is shared, contact the owner
Provider and Responsible
Types of Data Collected
The owner does not provide a list of the personal data collected.
Personal Data may be provided voluntarily by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory. If the user refuses to provide the data, this may result in this application not being able to provide its services to the user. In cases where this Application expressly states that the provision of personal data is voluntary, users may choose not to provide this data without any consequences for the availability or the functionality of the service.
Users who are unsure about which personal data is mandatory can contact the provider.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Information obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have obtained consent from any third party to submit any Personal Information to this Application.
Type and place of data processing
The provider processes user data in an orderly manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of data.
The data processing is carried out using computers or IT-based systems according to organizational procedures and procedures that are specific to the purposes indicated. In addition to the person responsible, other persons could also be internal (human resources, sales, marketing, legal department, system administrators) or external – and in the case where necessary, appointed by the person responsible as processors (such as providers of technical services, delivery companies, hosting providers, IT companies or communication agencies) – operate this application and thus have access to the data. An up-to-date list of these parties may be requested from the provider at any time.
Legal bases of processing
The provider may only process personal data of users if one of the following points applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Some legislations may allow the provider to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the data collection is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the user and/or for pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the provider is subject;
- the processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers that have been delegated to the provider;
- the processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the provider or a third party.
In any case, the provider will be happy to provide information about the specific legal basis on which the processing is based, in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract.
The data is processed at the provider’s branch and at all other locations where the bodies involved in data processing are located.
Depending on the location of the users, data transfers may involve the transfer of the user’s data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of the data transmitted, users can consult the section detailing the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to inquire about the legal basis for data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international law or established by two or more countries, such as the United Nations, as well as those of the provider security measures taken to protect their data.
If such a transfer takes place, the User can learn more about it by reviewing the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Provider using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as the purpose for which it was collected requires.
- Personal data collected for the purpose of fulfilling a contract concluded between the provider and the user will be stored until the contract has been completely fulfilled.
- Personal data collected to protect the legitimate interests of the provider will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can obtain more detailed information about the legitimate interests of the provider in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the provider.
In addition, the provider is permitted to store personal data for a longer period if the user has consented to such processing, as long as the consent is not revoked. In addition, the provider may be obliged to store personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
After the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right to information, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted after the retention period has expired.
The rights of users
Users can exercise certain rights in relation to their data processed by the provider.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Revoke consent at any time. If the user has previously consented to the processing of personal data, he can revoke his own consent at any time.
- Object to the processing of your data. The user has the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is based on a legal basis other than consent. More information on this is provided below.
- receive information about their data. The user has the right to know whether the data is being processed by the provider, to obtain information about individual aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data.
- Have it checked and corrected. The user has the right to verify the accuracy of their data and to request that they be updated or corrected.
- Request restriction of the processing of your data. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data under certain circumstances. In this case, the provider will not process the data for any purpose other than storage.
- Request deletion or other removal of the personal data. Under certain circumstances, users have the right to request the deletion of their data from the provider.
- Receive your data and have it transferred to another person in charge. The user has the right to receive their data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to have it transmitted to another person responsible without hindrance. This provision is applicable if the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the user is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- Give a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Details on the right to object to processing
If personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority conferred on the provider or to protect the legitimate interests of the provider, the user can object to this processing by providing a justification that relates to his or her particular situation.
Users are informed that they can object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing at any time without giving reasons. Users can find out whether the provider processes personal data for direct marketing purposes in the relevant sections of this document.
How the rights can be exercised
All requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Provider using the contact details provided in this document. Applications can be exercised free of charge and will be processed by the provider as early as possible, at the latest within one month.
More information about the collection and processing of data
The User’s personal data may be processed by the Provider for legal enforcement purposes within or in preparation for legal proceedings resulting from improper use of this Application or related services.
The user declares to be aware that the provider could be obliged by the authorities to release personal data.
More information about the user’s personal data
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and third-party services may collect files that record the interaction that takes place through this Application (system logs) or use other personally identifiable information (e.g. IP address) for this purpose.
Further information about the collection or processing of personal data can be requested from the provider at any time using the contact details listed.
How Do Not Track requests are handled
This Application does not support Do Not Track requests from web browsers.
Information on whether integrated third-party services support the do not track protocol can be found in the data protection declaration of the respective service.
The provider reserves the right to make changes to this data protection declaration at any time by informing users on this page and, if applicable, via this application and/or – as far as technically and legally possible – by sending a message via the contact details of the users available to the provider. Users are therefore advised to visit this page regularly and in particular to check the date of the last change given at the bottom of the page.
Insofar as changes affect data use based on the user’s consent, the provider will – if necessary – obtain a new consent.
Definitions and legal notices
Personal data (or data)
Any information that, directly or in conjunction with other information, determines or can determine the identity of a natural person.
Information that this Application (or third-party services that this Application consumes) automatically collects, e.g. B.: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who use this application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to send the request to the server , the size of the response file received, the numerical code that indicates the status of the server response (successful result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the functions of the browser and operating system used by the user, the various times per call (e.g. how much time was spent on each page of the application) and information about the path followed within an application, in particular the order of the pages visited, as well as other information about the operating system of the device and/or the user’s IT environment .
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the personal data relates.
Processor (or Data Processor)
Natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible, as described in this data protection declaration.
Responsible (or provider, sometimes also owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the means used for this purpose, including the security measures regarding the operation and use related to this Application. Unless otherwise stated, the person responsible is the natural or legal person through whom this application is offered.
The hardware or software tool used to collect and process the User’s personal data.
The service offered through this Application as described in the relevant Terms and Conditions (if any) and on this Website/Application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references in this document to the European Union refer to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
This privacy statement has been drafted on the basis of provisions of various legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
This privacy statement applies only to this application, unless otherwise stated in this document.
Last update: 24 August 2022